Most people complain of dry skin during cold weather. In this season, there is very less humidity in the air and this dry air also snatches moisture from our skin. Therefore, in winter we need to pay more attention to our skin. Let us know about some such home remedies by adopting which you can get rid of the problem of dry skin.
- Avoid bathing with hot water: Bathing with hot water reduces the moisture of the skin. Therefore always take bath with lukewarm water only. Instead of using hot or cold water to wash your face, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Milk cream for cracked and dry skin: Milk cream is a better option to heal cracked skin. Before sleeping at night, apply cream on the face and massage for a while. This nourishes the skin and the cream creates a layer on the skin, which protects it from cracking. Besides, the burning sensation caused by cracked skin can also be soothed by applying cream.
- Apply petroleum jelly on lips: The complaint of cracked lips also increases in winter. To avoid this, apply petroleum jelly or any lip balm on the lips two to three times a day. To maintain moisture on the lips, apply ghee or milk cream before sleeping at night.
- Drink plenty of water: Most people drink less water during cold weather. This affects the skin and it starts becoming dry. Therefore, do not reduce water intake, rather drink eight to ten glasses of water a day. Drinking lukewarm water can be beneficial in winter.
- Apply coconut oil: One hour before bathing, apply coconut oil on the skin and massage it for a while and then take a bath, the skin will not become dry. If you want, you can apply it even after bathing.
- Eat seasonal vegetables and fruits: Eat seasonal vegetables and fruits like spinach, tomato, cabbage, papaya, grapes, orange etc. Foods rich in Vitamin C can be very beneficial for the skin.
Mix this one thing in fenugreek paratha, it will taste like kulcha; everyone will eat on demand
Use these things instead of chemical remover to remove makeup, the skin will become clear immediately; never have acne
Latest Lifestyle News