WhatsApp Message Yourself Feature: Meta-owned instant messaging app WhatsApp has now introduced a new feature called “Message Yourself” that lets you send notes and create reminders without any workarounds. With this feature, users can share messages, pictures, videos and audios with themselves inside the app. This new feature of WhatsApp was rolled out for both iPhone and Android users. WhatsApp has said that in the coming weeks this facility will be started for every WhatsApp user. In such a situation, if you have not got this feature yet, then you may have to wait for a few days for it.
How to use WhatsApp message yourself feature
- To use the Message Yourself feature on WhatsApp, first of all update your app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- After updating, open the WhatsApp app.
- Click on Create a New Chat.
- Here you will be able to see your own number in contacts.
- Now select your number and start messaging.
- Benefits of WhatsApp message yourself feature
With this feature, users can share notes with themselves. Along with this, you can also forward any message or multimedia file from other chats on WhatsApp. You can also record voice notes and click photos on WhatsApp and save them for yourself.
This is a great feature for those who use WhatsApp as a note-taking app. As WhatsApp works on desktop and web as well, users will be able to use this feature on all connected devices. In the coming days, WhatsApp is also going to provide voice status, voice calls on the web and other facilities to its users.
Read also: Listen to those who give fake reviews of any product by taking money! Government stick is about to run, you are not well