WhatsApp Multi Device Support:
The use of instant messaging app WhatsApp has become common today. Through this app, we can talk to any person sitting far away. Whether it is a video call or a voice call, this app allows us to do many things. WhatsApp has started making its multi-device support available to a large number of users on both Android and iOS.
WhatsApp Multi Device Support advantage of
Under this feature, users will be able to use their WhatsApp account on a secondary device without having to connect their phone to the Internet. Not only this, users will be able to connect their account from four devices simultaneously.
After Diwali, suffocating due to increasing pollution? These Branded Air Purifiers will purify the air of the house in less than 8 thousand
This feature can be availed when your phone is not connected to the internet and you want to send or receive messages from WhatsApp. Let us know that if the app accesses WhatsApp on desktop or Mac, then the update will prove to be very helpful for you.
This information related to WhatsApp Multi Device Support is very useful (Photo Credit – WhatsApp)
WhatsApp Multi Device Support allows users to connect their instant messaging WhatsApp account to a secondary device – such as a PC, laptop or Facebook portal. This feature enables end-to-end encryption on that chat as well, especially when chats are made using a secondary device.
Launch date, price and features Before launch, all three secrets of Realme GT 2 Pro were revealed, you also see
This means that neither WhatsApp nor any third party can read the messages you send or receive on the connected PC. Let’s know how to link your WhatsApp account with secondary device
Link to secondary device like this
Before proceeding with the steps given below, it is also important to understand that you must have the latest version of WhatsApp to take advantage of the multi-device support feature and to link your WhatsApp account to a secondary device. .
Lapak Lo Aisa Hai Offer: Avail huge savings on Realme C21Y and Realme GT Master Edition till November 8
Please note that this feature is currently available in beta. In such a situation, some shortcomings can be seen in this feature for some time. Apart from this, it is limited to WhatsApp web, desktop and portal.
This means that WhatsApp has not yet enabled support for linking Android phones or iPhones as secondary devices. You can’t connect your WhatsApp account to an Android tablet or iPad using multi-device support at this time.
India’s cheapest smartphone with 256GB storage in less than 17 thousand, you also see
Follow the steps given below:
- To use the multi-device beta version, first go to WhatsApp. Then go to Settings.
- After that tap on Linked Devices. Then go to multi-device beta and connect to multi-device beta.
- When this process is done, you’ll be returned to the Linked Devices screen.
- After that tap on the link a device button to link a new device.
- After this you have to scan the QR code available on your secondary device to link it with your WhatsApp account.
- Once it’s linked, WhatsApp will allow you to send and receive messages using your secondary device.
- You will also be able to view your old messages from the secondary device.
- However, you will not be able to see the deleted messages from your primary device on your secondary device.
- Please note that this feature does not work with the iPhone.