- Income tax payers cannot take advantage of this scheme
- The officers working in the departments of the central and state governments remain deprived
- Till now the money of 12 installments has been transferred in the account of the farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government had announced PM Kisan Samman Nidhi with the aim of providing financial help to crores of farmers of the country. Under this scheme, money is sent directly to the account of farmers. Under this scheme, Rs 6,000 is transferred every year to the account of every farmer. This amount is transferred in 3 equal instalments. The central government transfers Rs 2,000 in every instalment. Till now the money of 12 installments has been transferred in the account of the farmers.
Minimum 2 hectares of land required
The government has set a minimum land limit for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Under this, only those farmers get the benefit, who have 2 hectares i.e. 5 acres of cultivable cultivation. The cultivable land is in whose name, they get the money. But if someone files income tax return then he is kept out of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Let us know that only which type of farmers get the benefit of the scheme.
These farmers do not get benefits
Information about who will get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana and who will not, has been given on the official website of the scheme. According to the website, institutional land holders will not get the benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, it is important that you fill the correct information in the registration form. If you have intentionally given any wrong information in the registration form, then you will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Presently serving or retired officer on constitutional post
- Current or former minister, current or former MP
- Current or former MLA and MLC
- Present or former Mayor of Municipal Corporation, present or former Chairman of Zila Panchayat
- All employed or retired employees of Central or State Government or Central or State PSEs except Group-4 or Group-D employees
- All pensioners receiving monthly pension of more than Rs.10,000/- except for multi-tasking or Group-4 or Group-D
- Farmers filing income tax return
- These professionals cannot get the benefit of the scheme
- Even if professionals like doctors, lawyers, engineers, CAs and architects do agriculture, they will not get the benefit of this scheme.
If you don’t have a farm name?
Even if your farm is in the name of your father or grandfather, you will not get 6000 rupees directly. To get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana, the land should be in your name.
Will you get profit on rented land?
If you do farming by taking other’s land on rent, then you will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Register online here
You can register yourself sitting at home for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. For this, you can register yourself by visiting the official website of PM Kisan Yojana, pmkisan.nic.in. For this you need to have Khatauni, Aadhar card, mobile number and bank account number of your farm.
Download PM Kisan Mobile App
You can download its mobile app to take advantage of PM Kisan Yojana and get updates related to it. It’s very easy. Simply go to the Play Store application in your mobile and type PM-Kisan Mobile App. PM-Kisan mobile app will appear on the screen, just download it.
Latest Business News