Delhi MCD Results: Delhi MCD Election Results are coming today. Today it will be clear who will be the next boss of Delhi. There is AAP (AAP) government in Delhi, but the Municipal Corporation (MCD) has been occupied by BJP (BJP) for the last 15 years. However, this time the wind is blowing in a different direction.
According to the exit poll figures, Arvind Kejriwal’s storm will be seen in Delhi. However, BJP and Congress have also claimed victory. In such a situation, it becomes very important to understand why MCD is a nose to nose fight for AAP, BJP and Congress?
- These results will be very important for Arvind Kejriwal, who is running the government in Delhi. The Aam Aadmi Party has captured the assembly, but today it will be clear whether it will rule the MCD as well.
- The results of MCD will also be important for ‘AAP’ because if they win, the ‘double engine’ government will be in their hands. Along with this, the results of these MCDs will also test the ‘Kejriwal model’. It will be clear whether the people of Delhi are happy with Kejriwal’s work?
- If the Aam Aadmi Party hoists the flag in the MCD today, then the party’s morale will be high for the 2024 Lok Sabha elections.
- Retaining power will be very important for the BJP. The Bharatiya Janata Party has been ruling the MCD for 15 years. This is the first election after the merger of the three MCDs and hence a big challenge for the BJP. After being defeated in the assembly elections three times in a row, now BJP has to win the trust of the people of Delhi.
- It is well known that this time the MCD elections were not triangular. Competition is visible between AAP and BJP, but Congress is nowhere to be seen. Congress did not get any relief even from the exit polls. However, for the Congress, the results become important because they have been out of power in the MCD for 15 years. There is also a challenge before the Congress to bring back its lost credibility. Congress has fought this election also in the name and work of Sheila Dixit. On the other hand, this will be the first election result after Mallikarjun Kharge became the president.