Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Renault Kwid Major Problems: Renault Kwid is the cheapest car of the company to say. Its price also starts from Rs.4.70 only. It looks very nice to see. This car was launched in 2015. In the beginning, it was liked a lot, but what happened in a few years, that its sales suddenly decreased. Last month has been the worst for Renault Kwid. Only 59 people have bought this car. Whereas, last year in the month of January itself, 2,344 units of the car were sold. Now its sales have declined wildly.
There is also news that the company is considering discontinuing it. However, no official statement has come about this. Today, let’s know why people are shying away from buying this car even after it is cheap. People are preferring to leave it and buy Maruti Suzuki’s Alto.
Read This Also:- This cheap car became the first choice of the common man, the mileage is more than 33 km, the price is equal to the bullet
Based on the feedback received from the customers of Kwid, 10 shortcomings have emerged in it, which are known in turn.
1. The Kwid gets a single wiper instead of two for the front windshield. This means that a large part of the screen is not properly lit, due to which there is a problem in driving.
2. The rear wheel arch of the Kwid has been designed in such a way that the size of the rear door has been kept slightly smaller. That’s why the windows are not able to open completely. This adds to the problem of making the cabin a little ventilated.
3. The first complaint from Kwid owners or anyone who drives the car is that its engine is quite noisy. Refinement is not visible in its engine.
Read This Also:- Ratan Tata had given his/her heart to this Bollywood actress, love remained incomplete, because of this marriage could not happen
4. As good as the Kwid looks, there have been complaints about its build quality. The poor build quality of the car means that it is prone to major damage in case of a collision.
5. Another concern for Kwid owners is the material used to build the car. The oil chamber under the engine in the Kwid is made of plastic. The oil chamber made of plastic is more prone to breaking on bad roads.
6. The dial switch AMT in the automatic gearbox model of the Kwid is a hassle to use. Some people who use it often tell that the switch has to be rotated several times to change the option mode.
7. Another thing that Kwid owners often complain about is the poor build quality of the car. There is a lot of vibration and noise in the Kwid’s cabin. There is unnecessary noise even during braking.
Read This Also:- Sachin drove the world’s fastest electric car! Anand Mahindra overwhelmed with praise, expressed happiness in a unique way
8. Some Kwid owners have complained that while driving in start/stop traffic with the AC on, there is no accelerator response as soon as you come to a complete stop and try to get back up and running.
9. There is also a problem with its accelerate pedal. Once you take your foot off the pedal, it takes a long time for the pedal to return to its original position. This can be very annoying when you are driving.
10. Kwid customers tell more about a problem. They say that there is a sudden loss of power while the car is moving. No matter how fast it is going. This problem can be very dangerous while driving.
First read breaking news in Presswire18 news| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable English news website Presswire18 News.
Tags: car, auto sales, autofocus, automotive, cars, Bike News, car reviews, Renault
FIRST PUBLISHED : February 14, 2023, 13:08 IST
Photo: HONDA new shine 100 honda motorcycle And Scooters India today launched its most affordable motorcycle new Shine 100 in India. The new Shine 100 will be available in 5 colors (Black with Red...
Photo:FILE Import duty on goods made of precious metals was increased from 22% to 25%. The government has increased the duty on import of gold and silver coins from the existing 10 percent to...
copy photo google creative common In December 2022, the steelmaker had acquired debt-laden Monnet Power through the insolvency route for Rs 410 crore. The 1,050 MW under-construction coal-fired power project is located near JSPL’s...