Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Money double scheme: There are many such schemes in the market to double the money, but the guarantee of security is available in very few places. That’s why one should think 10 times before investing hard earned money anywhere. Thinking 10 times means market research should be done properly before investing. If you are also looking for a scheme to double your money, then today we will tell you about such schemes, in which your money will double soon. The most important thing about these schemes is that here you will get 1-1 paise guarantee. Means the fear of sinking money is 0%.
Today we will tell here about the life saving scheme given by the Post Office. Bank and post office is one such place. Which are considered the safest in terms of investment. These schemes include Post Office Time Deposit, Post Office Savings Account, Post Office Recurring Deposit, Post Office Monthly Income Scheme, Post Office Public Provident Fund, Post Office Senior Citizens Savings Scheme, Post Office Sukanya Samriddhi Account and Post Office National Savings Certificate .
Read This Also:: Business can be started even without investment, it is not necessary to invest money every time, earning will also be substantial
1. Post Office Time DepositThe time deposit scheme of the post office comes at number one. This scheme is the best to double the money. In this, one gets the benefit of interest at the rate of 7 percent on time deposits ranging from 1 to 3 years.
2. Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (MIS)If we talk about the second number, then the Post Office Monthly Income Scheme, which is also known as MIS. In this, you get the benefit of interest at the rate of 7.1 percent.
3. Post Office Senior Citizens Savings SchemeIn the Senior Citizen Savings Scheme of the Post Office, interest at the rate of 8 percent will be benefited. Depositors get guaranteed safe investment along with regular income.
4. Post Office Savings AccountIt takes maximum time to double the money in Post Office Savings account because the rate of interest is also low in it. At present, customers are getting interest at the rate of 4 per cent in this.
Read This Also:: EPFO has made many rules, one such rule where account holders can avail the facility of Rs 7 lakh
5. Post Office Recurring DepositIn Post Office Recurring Deposit, you get the benefit of interest at the rate of 5.8 percent. You can check your return through RD calculator.
6. Post Office National Savings Certificate7 percent interest is being received on the National Savings Certificate of the post office. The maturity of this Fixed Income Savings Scheme is 5 years.
First read breaking news in Presswire18 news| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable English news website Presswire18 News.
Tags: business news in hindi, Money Making Tips, post office, Post office MIS
FIRST PUBLISHED : February 24, 2023, 11:00 IST
Mumbai. There has been a huge decline in Vedanta’s dollar bonds, which will have a direct impact on the stock. Here the government has stopped Anil Agarwal from selling his/her International Zinc Asset to...
New Delhi: India’s Chandrayaan-3 is ready to create history. Its lander Vikram is preparing to land on the lunar surface. The eyes of the whole world including India are fixed on this. This will...
Photo: File Now do general railway ticket through UTS sitting at home UTS App: Booking general tickets sitting at home has now become easy. After making some necessary changes in the UTS app, it...