Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Tips For Healthy Heart: Heart related diseases have increased rapidly in the last few years. Now people are becoming victims of heart disease at an early age. Heart related diseases are fatal. In such a situation, it becomes very important for everyone to be very careful about their heart health. Along with our haphazard lifestyle, food habits are also a big reason for making the heart unhealthy. In such a situation, if you want to improve your heart health, then you have to make changes in your daily habits by taking care of some important things. You can take better care of your heart by taking 7 important steps.
If your heart is not healthy then there can be many big reasons behind it. cdcdotgov According to healthy diet, habits like keeping the body in constant motion, you can improve your heart health. Along with this, the risk of type 2 diabetes also reduces significantly. Let us know about the important things to keep healthy…
These 7 steps will make the heart healthy
1. Health History – Most of the people are not much worried about their old health history. However, if you want to keep your heart strong for a long time while keeping yourself healthy, always talk to your doctor and family about your health history. Along with this, also know the risk related to your health.
2. Healthy Diet – To keep the heart healthy, it is very important to have a healthy diet. Healthy diet keeps your overall health healthy. For this, include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meat, low fat dairy products in your diet. Along with this, consume less amount of salt, saturated fat and added sugar.
3. Move more, sit less If you want to take care of your heart health, then for this you have to give up your habit of sitting continuously. Do vigorous aerobic activities for at least 150 minutes a week. Along with this, exercise that strengthens the muscles should also be done at least 2 days a week.
Be careful when feet smell, these can be signs of serious diseases, do not be negligent at all
4. Quit smoking – Smoking cigarettes is very harmful for the body. Smoking causes many major diseases. Smoking also plays a big role in heart related diseases. In such a situation, if you want to make the heart healthy, then immediately say no to cigarettes.
5. Take medicines as prescribed – If you are already suffering from diseases, then it becomes very important that you take your medicines regularly with medical advice. If you are taking medicines for cholesterol, high BP or diabetes, then definitely follow the instructions of your doctor. If you are not able to understand anything, then definitely ask and talk to your doctor about it. Never stop taking medicines without the advice of a doctor.
6. Selection of drinks – If you want to keep your heart healthy, then choose your drinks very wisely. Using water instead of sugary drinks can help in reducing calories. You stop consuming alcohol.
7. Monitor BP – Blood pressure plays an important role in heart diseases including heart attack. High blood pressure damages the health of the heart. In such a situation, keep measuring your blood pressure daily even at home. You can use BP monitor for this. Whenever you go to the doctor, also tell him the reading of blood pressure noted by you daily.
First read breaking news in Presswire18 News| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable News Website.
eating jaggery with milk even today in villages jaggery with milk Small nuggets are eaten. People believe that it helps to clean the stomach. But Ayurveda considers the combination of both to be harmful....
It is not normal to be worried and sad in winter. It can be a mental disorder called seasonal affective disorder and winter blues. Because, in cold weather, the anxiety hormone starts increasing rapidly...
Helicopter Parenting: Parenting, rearing, upbringing are three different words but they mean the same thing. To say this parenting starts when a child is born, but in reality this parenting starts from the mother’s...