Your Page Title
Monday, July 8th, 2024

T20 World cup 2024: Not Rohit Sharma or Akshar Patel… after the victory, this player got the ‘Player of the Series’ award

New Delhi. The Indian team won the T20 World Cup 2024 trophy by defeating South Africa in the final. The Indian team did not lose a single match in this tournament. This is India’s second victory in the T20 World Cup. Earlier, the team had won the title in the 2007 T20 World Cup. The hero of the series was not Rohit Sharma or Axar Patel but Jasprit Bumrah. Bumrah was awarded the Player of the Series award for his/her brilliant bowling.

Jasprit Bumrah has never disappointed Team India. Ever since he/she entered the team, his/her performance has been amazing in most of the matches. Bumrah has also bowled brilliantly in the T20 World Cup. In the 18th over of the final match, Bumrah dismissed Jansen and strengthened India’s grip on the match. Bumrah bowled 4 overs in the final and took 2 wickets for 18 runs. Talking about the entire tournament, Bumrah took a total of 15 wickets in 8 matches. he/she was at the third position in terms of taking the most wickets.

IND vs SA Final: Sachin Tendulkar’s reaction came after Team India’s victory, said something special about Dravid-Rohit

After winning the Player of the Series, Jasprit Bumrah said, “I tried to stay calm throughout the series. I am really very happy, my son is here, the family is here, and we are working hard for this, there can be no better feeling than this. We play on a big stage. I felt very clear and calm throughout the tournament. Emotions can dominate, but now the work is done. In that over I felt that the length ball was the only option, it was reverse-swing and I was happy to do it.

Virat Kohli became the player of the match
Virat played an innings of 76 runs in 59 balls in the final played in Barbados. This innings of Kohli played an important role in making Team India the champion for the second time. After the final match, he/she was awarded the Player of the Match. he/she has now said goodbye to T20 International cricket.

tag: ICC T20 World Cup, Jasprit Bumrah, Rohit Sharma, T20 World Cup, Team India

Share on:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *