SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card Released: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for Combined Graduate Level Test Tier 1 Exam (CGL Tier 1 Exam). Those candidates who have applied for this SSC exam can download the admit card from the official website. To do this, they have to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, whose address is – ssc.nic.in. Admit cards can be downloaded either by searching the link from here or can be downloaded from regional websites.
Exam will be held on these dates
SSC CGL Tier 1 exam will be conducted from 01 December to 13 December 2022. And the examination of Scientific Assistant in IMD Examination, 2022 (Computer Based) will be conducted from 14 to 16 December 2022.
Candidates will need their login details like roll number/registration number and date of birth to download the admit card. Use these easy steps to download the admit card.
Download admit card like this
- To download the admit card, first of all visit the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the Admit Card section here.
- Now open the URL of your region’s website.
- Here again go to the admit card section or find the link in the notice board.
- When found, login by giving the information.
- Submit all the information and download the admit card.
- Now check the details and take out the print out.
You can also click on this direct link to download the admit card.
exam pattern is like this
Also know that this exam will be objective type, to solve which 60 minutes i.e. one hour will be given. There will be 100 questions in the paper which will be of 200 marks. Each question will be of two marks. For any kind of detail related to the exam, visit only the official website.
Also read: Chance to rectify mistake in CTET 2022 application form
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI