Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023

Sex Championship starting in Sweden, what are the rules of the tournament, how will the winner be decided?

Stockholm, Sweden): Sex is such a word, in most places of the world it is not even mentioned openly. On hearing its name, people start hiding their faces. This is discussed in private only. But it is being said that Sweden, a country in Europe, has given it recognition as a sport. It has also become the first country in the world to do so. The European Sex Championship will also be organized here. Similar to traditional sports events like cricket, football, hockey, this championship will require the participating couples to show their skills and team game.

sex championship from june 8

According to Viral News, the Swedish Federation of Sex will organize the European Sex Championship from June 8 and it will run for several weeks. There will be 6 hours of competition every day. Participants will be given 45 minutes to one hour for each match and activity. 20 participants from different countries of Europe will take part in it. Its goal is to promote open discussion about sex as a sport.

How will the winner be decided?

There are two criteria used to decide the winners. The panel of 5 judges will give their verdict. Along with this, the viewership rating and evaluation of the audience will also have an impact on the result. The weighting of the audience votes will be 70% while the remaining 30% will come from the judges’ scores. There will be competitions in total 16 categories. 5 to 10 points will be given for each match. At the end, the team with the highest number of points will be declared the winner.

READ ALSO  When Haris Rauf bowled to Virat Kohli in the nets, know what the Pakistani bowler said

When and where will the championship be held?

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Launch: June 8, 2023
Duration: 6 hours/day
Category: 16
Participants: 20

sex championship categories

Sex as a sport is not going to get any easier according to the Swedish Sex Association. It will require creativity, strong emotions, imagination, physical fitness, endurance as well as working capacity from the participants.

What is its truth?

The report of sex getting the status of sports and its championship is completely wrong. It was tried in Sweden but not recognized and the championship is not going to happen.

Sex sport: Sex has now become a game, the championship is being held from June 8, how true is this strange news?Will there be a reserve day for the WTC final, the 5th day washed away by rain, so how will the match be decided?
(Disclaimer: This article has been edited due to factual error.)

Whatsapp GroupJoin
Telegram channelJoin

Demand raised to oust Umran Malik, this veteran raged on Sunrisers Hyderabad

Image Source: PTI Umran Malik Umran Malik. Currently one of the fastest bowlers in the world. Until some time ago, it was believed that Umran would make a name for himself in the whole...

IND vs AUS: Warner hit a four by changing from lefty to righty against Ashwin, then the Indian spinner…

Ravi Ashwin vs David Warner: The second match of the 3 ODI series between India and Australia is being played in Indore. At the same time, a video is becoming increasingly viral on social...

Ashwin did a big feat, the only active bowler to enter this list of veterans

Image Source : GETTY Ravichandran Ashwin Team India defeated the West Indies by 141 runs in the first match of the two-match Test series. In the first innings of this match, the West Indies...