Hit enter to search or ESC to close
In the meeting, Kamal Nath asked the candidates the reason for their defeat in this election. The candidates cited six reasons…1, Where the Congress party lost by a huge margin, more than 100 EVM machines were found to be 99 percent charged at the time of counting. Whereas during voting they were used for more than 10 hours. This means that these machines were not used at all during the counting process, which is not possible under any circumstances. This raises suspicion that either the EVMs were changed or they were tampered with.
2. Candidates said that on an average a serious case of tampering is seen in 100 EVM machines or 20 thousand votes.
3. When Congress was getting a huge majority in the postal vote, the sudden reduction in EVM machines raises doubts.
4. With this manipulation, when BJP gained lead on most of the seats, by putting pressure on the administration, Congress candidates who were trailing or leading by small margins in the last five rounds of vote counting were declared defeated.
5. All the candidates said that the people of Madhya Pradesh have expressed confidence in the leadership of Kamal Nath ji and the candidates also have full faith in the leadership of Kamal Nath ji, now the real need is to remove the EVMs which have become completely doubtful from the election process. Effective measures should be taken for this.
6. The candidates also said that this time they got more votes than before in the booths dominated by BJP, while their votes in their strongest booths unexpectedly came down.
After listening to the views of Congress candidates, Kamal Nath said that all the candidates should send their reports to him in detail and with facts. He has also received many complaints regarding EVMs. He will raise this issue before the national leadership in the meetings in Delhi and will find a solution by doing a thorough in-depth study on this subject.
New Delhi: The threat of Khalistan movement is also increasing abroad and Indian officials are on its target. Khalistan supporters attempted arson at the Indian Consulate in San Francisco. This is the second such...
New Delhi : The Supreme Court, in a special sitting on Saturday, took exception to the Gujarat High Court’s handling of a case where a 26-week pregnant rape victim had sought termination of her...
Rashid Ali, Muzaffarnagar: The review of Uttar Pradesh’s Muzaffarnagar school slapping incident has started. Mumbai’s expert team visited Sharden School and Neha Public School on the third day regarding the slapping incident in Muzaffarnagar....