Recently Xiaomi launched its latest mid-range smartphone. Mi 11 Lite
Launched in the Indian market. It is being claimed that this is the world’s fastest and lightest smartphone. The pre-booking of this beautiful smartphone has started in India. The starting price of the phone is Rs 21,999. But you can buy this phone for around 5 thousand rupees. How to tell…
First of all know why Mi 11 Lite is special
- The USP of the Mi 11 Lite is its slim design which is touted to be the world’s thinnest at 6.8mm and the lightest among all the smartphones launched in 2021 so far with a weight of 157 grams. Xiaomi changed the process of manufacturing the Mi 11 Lite to bring its slim and light appeal to the consumers. Changes include a “flat flexible OLED” and a redesigned circuit board that is 35 percent smaller in size than a traditional smartphone printed circuit board (PCBA). There are also smaller capacitors that are considered similar to the capacitors available on the iPhone.
- Xiaomi has also introduced a chip-on-board process and single fold design to make the Mi 11 Lite’s battery thinner and lighter. In addition, magnesium alloy material has been used for the mid-frame to reduce the weight by 10 grams.
- In terms of specifications, the dual-SIM (Nano) Mi 11 Lite runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11 and sports a 6.55-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED 10-bit display with 20:9 aspect ratio and 20:9 aspect ratio. There is a 60Hz as well as a 90Hz refresh rate option. The display also comes with 240Hz touch sampling rate and has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top. The phone packs an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC, Adreno 618 GPU, and up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- The Mi 11 Lite has a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 64-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens. The rear camera setup also includes an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 ultra-wide lens with 119-degree field-of-view (FoV), as well as a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 telephoto lens. There is also an LED flash to support low-light shots. In addition, the camera setup supports 4K video recording at 30fps frame rate.
- For selfies and video chats, the Mi 11 Lite packs a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor on the front, paired with an f/2.45 lens. The selfie camera supports features including AI Beautify, Night Mode and Time Burst.
- The Mi 11 Lite packs standard 128GB UFS 2.2 storage which is expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB). Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Infrared (IR), Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS and a USB Type-C port. Sensors on board include accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer and a proximity sensor. There are also dual speakers with Hi-Res audio support. Furthermore, the smartphone has an IP53-certified build for slight dust and water resistance.
- Xiaomi has provided a 4,250mAh battery in the Mi 11 Lite, which it claims has an “endurance rating” of over 100 hours. The battery also supports 33W fast charging with the charger available in the box. Furthermore, the Mi 11 Lite measures 160.53×75.73×6.81mm and weighs 157 grams.
Now know how much is the variant wise price of the phone
The 6GB + 128GB variant of Mi 11 Lite costs Rs 21,999 while the 8GB + 128GB variant costs Rs 23,999. The phone is available in three color options Jazz Blue, Tuscany Coral, and Vinyl Black. The pre-booking of the phone has started from June 25. It can be purchased from other retail channels including Flipkart, Mi.com, Mi Home stores. The first sale of the phone will start from June 28.
Buy such a phone in 5 thousand rupees
- Let us know that Flipkart is offering an exchange bonus of Rs 15,300 on both the variants of Mi 11 Lite. Apart from this, customers purchasing from HDFC Bank Credit Cards & EasyEMI will also be given an instant discount of Rs 1500. That is, if the exchange bonus and HDFC Bank card offer are combined, then the full discount of Rs 16800 can be availed. In such a situation, the price of 6GB + 128GB variant costs only Rs 5199 and 8GB + 128GB variant costs only Rs 7199.
- There will be a discount of Rs 1500 under the pre-order offer on purchase from the company’s official site and an additional discount of Rs 1500 on purchase from HDFC Bank Credit Cards & EasyEMI.