Hit enter to search or ESC to close
1. Entry of heavy vehicles will be completely prohibited in Parkota area from 11th to 13th November.2. Parkota Area, M.I. Road, Ashoka Marg, Bhagwandas Road, Prithviraj Road, Tonk Road, J.L.N. Parking of all types of vehicles will be prohibited on the road, Sansar Chandra Road and other main roads. Residents of Parkote will take their vehicles to JDA located at Ramniwas Bagh from 11th to 13th November. You will be able to park at Chaugan Stadium, Ramlila Maidan, Atish Market and other parking places.3. One way from Chandpol Gate to Chhoti Chowpar, from Chhoti Chowpar to Badi Chowpar, from Badi Chowpar to Ramganj Chowpar, from Chhoti Chowpar to Ajmeri Gate and from Badi Chowpar to Sanganeri Gate will be available for visitors on foot.4. Ambulances and essential services vehicles will be able to move freely.
Weather patterns are changing on Diwali in Rajasthan, mercury will fall due to new disturbance, know the condition of one week
1. Ajmeri Gate: Light vehicles entering through this gate will be able to reach Chhoti Chaupar from Kishanpol Bazaar and reach their destination via Chandpol Bazaar, Sanjay Circle via Sansar Chandra Road and from the right side of Tripolia Bazaar Road median will reach Tripolia T. Point, Traffic will be able to reach its destination via wide road, Neurot to Ramniwas Bagh and Man Prakash Slip Lane to Tonk Road and JLN road.2. Sanganeri Gate:- Vehicles entering through this gate will be able to go to their destination from Johri Bazaar, Badi Chaupar via Tripolia Bazaar, Chauda Rasta, New Gate via Ramniwas Bagh.3. Ghat Gate – Light vehicles entering through this gate will be able to go towards their destination from Ghatgate Bazaar, Ramganj Chaupar, Badi Chaupar, Char Darwaja and Surajpol Gate.
1. All types of traffic going from Sanjay Circle to Chhoti Chowpar, Chhoti Chowpar to Ajmeri Gate, Tripolia Gate to Chhoti Chowpar, Newgate to Tripolia Gate, Tripolia Gate to Badi Chowpar, Badi Chowpar to Sanganeri Gate, Badi Chowpar to Ramganj Chowpar. Will remain banned. Ghatgate to Minerva Circle, Minerva Circle to M.D. Road Dharam Singh Circle, Trimurti Circle to Arogya Path Tiraha, Ramnivas Bagh, Prithviraj T. Point to S.M.S. From Hospital, Ashoka T. Point to Yadgar, from Yadgar to Ajmeri Gate and Ram Niwas Bagh intersection, vehicles will not be able to come from Government Hostel towards Sansar Chandra Road, that is, it will remain one-way.2. All types of traffic going from Yadgar towards Ram Niwas Bagh will be prohibited. All types of traffic will be prohibited on both sides between Ramniwas Bagh intersection and Sanganeri Gate.3. All types of traffic will be prohibited between Bapu Bazaar, Nehru Bazaar, Indira Bazaar, Bandarwal Gate and Badi Chowpar.4. Traffic coming from Chaugan intersection to Chhoti Chaupar will be diverted and operated on parallel routes.
Rajasthan: ‘Noose around the neck’ of BJP-Congress’s rebel candidates, political mathematics is sure to get worse on these 7 seats!
1. Light vehicles going from Sanjay Circle towards Brahmapuri and Amer will be able to go to Ramgarh Mode from Saroj Cinema, Mount Road.2. Light vehicles coming from Jalmahal side will be able to exit from Subhash Chowk, Char Darwaza, Ghoda Nikas Road, Ramganj Chaupar, Ramganj Bazaar, Badi Chaupar, Tripolia Bazaar, Chaura Rasta, New Gate and Ghatgate Bazaar, Ghatgate.3. From Subhash Chowk, two-wheelers will be able to go towards Bandarwal Gate, Municipal Council’s Mori, Janani Deodhi, Shardul Singh Ki Naal, Gangauri Bazaar. But will not be able to come towards Chhoti Chaupar.4. Light vehicles coming from Ajmer Road and Khasakothi will stop at Government Hostel Square, M.I. Road, Ajmeri Gate will be able to enter Kishanpole market. • No traffic will be allowed from Government Hostel towards Sanjay Circle via Sansar Chandra Road.5. Vehicles coming from Jhotwara Road will be able to enter Kishanpole Market from Sanjay Circle, Sansar Chandra Road, Government Hostel Square, M.I Road, Ajmeri Gate.
1. Vehicles going towards Gaurav Tower from JLN Marg Malviya Nagar flyover will be able to go towards Gaurav Tower from Mandir mode. Vehicles going from D-Block Malviya Nagar to Gaurav Tower will be able to go under the Malviya flyover along with the railway line towards Gaurav Tower and directly towards Himmat Nagar culvert.2. Vehicles going from Jaipuria Hospital, Jawahar Circle to Gaurav Var will be able to take a U-turn from under Malviya Nagar flyover and go towards Gaurav Tower from in front of Anandam Fort.3. Parking of all types of vehicles will be prohibited on main roads.
1. Vehicles going to Rajapark will be able to enter from Bakery Gali from both sides of Govind Marg Ramada Hotel and go to Shanti Path from Panchvati Circle, Hanuman Dhawa, Vijay Path. Vehicles coming from LBS College will be able to go to Hanuman from AC Market. Will be able to go towards Dhaba, Vijay Path2. Vehicles coming from Jawahar Nagar side will be able to go from Ram Gali No. 3 towards Panchvati Circle, Hanuman Dhaba, Path. Vehicles from Vijay, Hanuman Dhaba, Parnami Mandir will be able to come to Govind Marg.3. From Tulsi Circle Shanti Path towards Govind Marg and from Vijay Path towards Panchvati Circle, similarly no vehicles of any kind will be able to go from Hanuman Baba towards AC Market. Parking of all types of vehicles will be prohibited on main roads.
1. Buses going from Sindhi Camp Bus Stand to Delhi/Agra Road: From Sindhi Camp to Polovictory, Motilal Atal Road, Ganpati Plaza, Khasakothi Pulia, Rajputana Cut Station Road, from in front of Hotel Rajputana Sheraton, from under Hasanpura Pulia, under Ajmer Pulia, Will be able to go from Civil Line Gate, Rajmahal T Point, 22 Godown Circle, Polo Circle, Rambagh Square, Gandhi Nagar Mode, Gandhi Circle, Royalty Tiraha to Jawahar Nagar Bypass, Rotary Circle towards Delhi and Agra Road. Similarly, buses coming from Delhi and Agra Road will be able to reach Sindhi Camp via the above route via 22 Godown Circle, 22 Godown Pulia, through Civil Line Gate, under Ajmer Pulia, under Hasanpura Pulia, through Railway Station, Khasa Kothi Pulia.2. Buses going from Sindhi Camp Bus Stand to Tonk, Kota, from Sindhi Camp to Polovictory, Motilal Atal Road, Ganpati Plaza, Khasa Kothi Pulia, Rajputana Cut Station Road, from in front of Hotel Rajputana Sheraton, from under Hasanpura Pulia, under Ajmer Pulia, From Civil Line Gate, Rajmahal Ye Point, 22 Godown Circle, Sahakar Marg, Lakshmi Mandir Tiraha, one can go towards Tok, Kota via Tonk Pulia. Similarly, while coming from Tok, Kota, one can reach Sindhi Camp via the above route via 22 Godown Circle, below 22 Godown Culvert, through Civil Line Gate, below Ajmer Culvert, under Hasanpura Culvert, railway station, Khasakothi Culvert.3. Buses going towards Ajmer from Sindhi Camp Bus Stand, Polovictory, Motilal Atal Road, Ganpati Plaza, Khasa Kothi Pulia to Rajputana Cut Station Road, in front of Hotel Rajputana Sheraton, PWD intersection over Hasanpura Pulia, Napiyon Ka. Will be able to go towards Ajmer from Chauraha. Similarly, while coming from Ajmer, one will be able to reach Sindhi Camp via the above route via Navani intersection, PWD intersection, Hasanpura culvert, railway station, Khasakothi culvert.4. Buses going towards Sikar and Jhunjhunu will be able to go towards Sikar via Mayank Tiraha, Pareek College Road, Jhotwara Road, Panipech, Chaumu Tiraha and buses coming from Sokar and Jhunjhunu will go via Chaumu Tiraha, Panipech, Chinkara, Collectorate Circle, One can reach Sindhi Camp bus stand through Khasakothi slip lane.
Ajmer News: Public has been tolerating both the MLAs for 20 years: Ground report
Lakhisarai: In Lakhisarai, Bihar, a person shot six members of the same family. This incident happened in Kavaiya police station area of the district. Is Lakhisarai police family’s honor being jeopardized to save face?...
Aries- Will increase smart working. Will pay attention to the advice and teachings of elders. Will accelerate personal efforts. Management work will improve. Work pace will improve. Keep thinking big. Will take interest in...
Patna: Bihar Assembly Speaker Avadh Bihari Chaudhary expressed his/her displeasure on Wednesday and made it clear that he/she will not resign from his/her post before the start of the budget session on February 12....