Hit enter to search or ESC to close
gujarat election 2022
– Photo: Amar Ujala
listen to the news
Exactly on the sixth day from today, the first phase of polling is to be held on 89 assembly seats in Gujarat. Political parties have given their full strength for this. From Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Congress leaders Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal are busy campaigning. While the leaders of the opposition parties are counting the shortcomings of the government, the ruling party is counting the works of its government. Along with this, the round of allegations and counter-allegations is also going on from both the sides.
So far no major election issue has been made in the Gujarat elections. Even after this, there are some issues which are being raised by political parties. Today we will tell you about five such issues. Prime Minister Modi is raising some issues and Rahul Gandhi is raising some issues. Let’s know about these issues…
1. Madhusudan Mistry’s ‘status’ statementThe Congress released its manifesto for the Gujarat elections on 12 November. During this, talking to a TV channel, Congress leader Madhusudan Mistry said that Modi can never become Patel. Meanwhile, while attacking Prime Minister Modi, he mentioned the word ‘Aukat’. About ten days later, Prime Minister Modi countered Mistry’s statement in his rally. Modi said, “They say that they will show their status. I say I have no status. Our status is to provide bus service. He is from a royal family and we are servants. The BJP is engaged in making this statement an election issue.
2. Education, Health and Electricity Efforts are also being made to make education, health and electricity an election issue. The Aam Aadmi Party is talking of providing free electricity, Mohalla clinics and good schools like Delhi and Punjab if it comes to power. At the same time, Congress is also talking about giving 300 units of free electricity in its manifesto.
AAP leaders allege that there are no good government schools in Gujarat. Because of this the children go to private schools. There is lack of schooling in rural areas. Apart from this, there is a huge shortage of teachers in the schools. At the same time, an issue is also being made regarding the arrangement of primary health centers in the rural areas of the state. It is being claimed that there is a huge shortage of doctors in these hospitals. The Aam Aadmi Party and the Congress are also targeting the government regarding the electricity rates in Gujarat. Both the parties have promised to provide 300 units of free electricity per month.
On the other hand, the BJP is putting the Delhi government in the dock in the matter of schools and electricity. BJP claims that fake propaganda is being done for the betterment of schools in Delhi. The BJP claimed to have opened new state-of-the-art schools in Gujarat. Recently, the School of Excellence was also inaugurated by PM Modi in Gandhinagar. At the same time, the BJP has been retaliating against you regarding electricity. BJP says that AAP’s free schemes are leading Delhi towards destruction. He also said that the cost of electricity is highest in the country in Delhi.
3. Paper leak and government recruitment issueThere have been reports of paper leak of competitive exams many times in Gujarat. Due to this the recruitment exam gets postponed. The youth are greatly influenced by this. The opposition is also making it an election issue. Similarly, the issue of delay in other government recruitments is also being heard a lot in election rallies. However, the BJP makes a different claim. The BJP claims that the government recruitment process has become transparent. This is the reason why the exam is canceled as soon as there is a possibility of something going wrong anywhere. No one can put a stain on the examinations that are held. BJP is also campaigning about schemes for employment and self-employment.
4. Morbi bridge accidentOn October 30, 135 people died when a bridge collapsed in Morbi, Gujarat. The opposition is alleging corruption in it. Opposition parties say that the government started this bridge without thinking to take advantage in the elections. The company that was given the job of repairing it was also accused. It was said that after taking money, the work of repairing the bridge was given to such a company, which has no previous experience in this. Aam Aadmi Party and Congress are constantly raising this issue in the elections.
The BJP is also calling it an accident. Apart from this, there is talk of taking action against the culprits for this. Even the people of Morbi do not consider it an issue. When Amar Ujala’s team reached Morbi, people called it an accident and said that it has nothing to do with politics.
5. Problems of farmersIn Gujarat too, the issue of farmers is being raised vigorously. The Congress and the Aam Aadmi Party are constantly trying to corner the government through this. In the last two years, due to excessive rains in the state, farmers’ crops have been damaged. It is being said that if the compensation was not received from the government, the farmers also became agitated. Farmers in the state also started agitation regarding this.
The BJP says that the government has taken full care of the farmers of Gujarat. It is the BJP government which gives Samman Nidhi to the farmers every month. Every problem of the farmers is solved. Today the income of the farmers has started increasing.
Nitin Gadkari news: Union Road and Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari is in constant discussion due to his/her work. In his/her latest statement, he/she has made a big disclosure. Nitin Gadkari told that once he/she...
Image Source : FILE PHOTO Four Indian women in Forbes list Jayshree Ullal, Indira Nooyi, Neerja Sethi and Neha Narkhade – four Indian-origin women who have made it to this year’s Forbes list of...
plane – Photo: Social Media listen to the news listen to the news There was a stir after information about a bomb in a chartered plane going from Moscow to Goa. Actually, a mail...