GATE: The admit card for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023) exam is going to be released soon. Which the candidates will be able to download by visiting the official website. According to the information, the admit card for this exam will be issued on January 3, 2023. After the release of the admit card, candidates will be able to download the admit card for GATE exam from the official website gate.iitk.ac.in. Candidates will have to use their enrollment number and password to download the admit card for this exam.
IIT Kanpur will conduct GATE 2023 exam on 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2023. GATE 2023 result is expected to be declared by IIT Kanpur by March 16, 2023. Before issuing the admit card for the exam, IIT Kanpur had given one last chance to the candidates to make corrections in the application form, which will end today. Candidates may note that GATE 2023 exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates will have to carry one ID proof at the time of GATE 2023 exam. Candidates should take special care that they reach the examination center on time. Candidates appearing in the examination will not be allowed to carry gadgets like smart watch, bluetooth, headphones etc. to the examination hall.
- Last date for change in application form – 28 December 2022
- Availability of Admit Card for GATE 2023 Exam – 03 January 2023
- Date of conduct of GATE 2023 exam – February 04,05,11 and 12 2023
- Declaration of GATE 2023 result – 16 March 2023
This is how you will be able to download the admit card
- First of all, the candidates go to the official website of GATE, gate.iitk.ac.in.
- After this, click on GATE 2023 login on the homepage.
- Then enter the login credentials like candidate enrollment ID and password.
- After this click on the candidate gate admit card 2023 download link.
- Now the GATE 2023 Admit Card of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Then download the candidate gate admit card.
- Finally, take out the print out of the candidate admit card.
read this also–
If you have a degree in engineering then you can apply for this recruitment, see details
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI