How To Make Your Hair Thick: If the hair has started looking thin and lifeless, then only hair treatments will not work to make it thick and healthy. Rather, you also have to pay attention to your diet. You like to eat veg or non-veg, but by taking some special food items and nutrients in your daily diet, your hair will become healthy and thick from inside. These food items are being told here…
- By eating dairy foods rich in proteins and vitamins, the hair gets moisture from inside. That’s why you should consume raw paneer, curd, milk, cream, buttermilk etc.
Protein Rich Foods
- To make the hair thick, a lot of protein is needed. For this, eat eggs, chia seeds, sweet potatoes, oats, oatmeal, pulses and whole grains.
to enhance hair shine
- When the hair becomes thin and dry, then its shine also disappears. In such a situation, apart from making the hair thick and thick, it is also necessary to give it a shine for a healthy look. To increase the natural shine of your hair, eat walnuts. If you like to eat non-veg, then eat Salmon Fish. Omega-3 fatty acids are found in abundance in both of these, which work to make hair shiny.
What to eat to avoid hair damage?
- In the winter season, hair also gets damaged rapidly due to wool. Because from quilts and blankets to hoodies and caps, all clothes made of wool work to absorb moisture from the hair. In such a situation, to keep your hair damage free, you should include those foods in your daily diet, which are rich in Vitamin-C. For example, orange, lemon, kiwi, grapefruit, capsicum, peas, pineapple etc.
use of desi
- By eating pure desi ghee made at home and massaging it in the hair, the hair becomes healthy and strong very quickly. You can eat 2 to 3 spoons of desi ghee every day in your daily diet. Also, 30 minutes before shampooing, take some desi ghee and massage your hair well. Massage thoroughly and gently from roots to ends. Then shampoo. By doing this two to three times only, you will see improvement in the health of your hair.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before implementing any such treatment/medicine/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or related expert.
read this also, Want to know why your hair gets split ends? The reason for number three will surprise you
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator