this year Due to non-linking of PAN with Aadhaar till June 30, the PAN card of many people has become inactive. Due to this they are facing trouble. Now many people are getting their PAN activated by paying the penalty. However, it is taking a month. In such a situation, if you are also involved in them, then we are telling you about those 8 financial transactions, which you can still do easily. PAN number will not be required for this. However, you will have to pay more TDS in the transaction.
can still do this
- Banks can get interest up to Rs 40 thousand (Rs 50,000 for senior citizens) on the amount deposited in FD and RD.
- Dividends above Rs 5,000 can be taken from companies and mutual funds.
- Can sell property worth more than Rs 50 lakh. However, more TDS will have to be paid.
- Can buy a car above Rs 10 lakh. However, more TCS will have to be paid.
- Can withdraw more than Rs 50,000 from EPF account.
- If the room rent is more than 50 thousand per month, then it can be paid.
- 30,000 or above Rs.1 lakh for contract works.
- 15,000 plus commission or brokerage can be charged. However, more TDS will have to be paid.
The deadline was extended by three months to June 30
Let us tell you that the deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended several times. The government had last extended the deadline for linking Permanent Account Number (PAN) with Aadhaar by three months to June 30, 2023. However, despite this, many people have not linked their PAN with Aadhaar. The government had already stated that once the PAN becomes inoperative, the concerned taxpayer will neither be able to claim tax refund nor interest thereon. Apart from this, Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and Tax Collected at Source (TCS) will also be charged at a higher rate. The ministry said that PAN can be re-activated within 30 days after payment of Rs 1,000 to the concerned authority. However, people belonging to the exempted category will not face any action for linking PAN-Aadhaar.
Latest Business News