Petrol Diesel Price in 12 December 2022: Petrol-Diesel prices in the country are fixed on the basis of crude oil prices in the international market. No major change has been seen in the price of petrol and diesel in India for a long time. Every day major government oil companies in the country like Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum and Indian Oil release petrol-diesel prices according to the cities. Today, an increase is being seen in the prices of crude oil in the international market. In such a situation, the biggest question arises whether today any kind of increase has been registered in the price of petrol and diesel or not. Let’s know about today’s crude oil prices and petrol-diesel prices of major cities of the country.
The rise in the price of crude oil
Let us tell you that on December 12, 2022, a rise in the prices of crude oil has been seen in the international market. The price of WTI Crude Oil Price has increased to $ 76.58 per barrel. At the same time, after the increase in the price of Brent crude oil, it has reached $ 71.65 per barrel. Even after this increase, the prices of petrol and diesel remain stable in the metropolitan cities of the country. There has been no change in this.
Today’s petrol and diesel prices in all the four metros-
- Delhi- Petrol Rs 96.72, Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31, diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Kolkata- Petrol Rs 106.03, diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
- Chennai – Petrol Rs 102.63, diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
How much is petrol and diesel available in other major cities?
- Jaipur – Petrol Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Patna – Petrol Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
- Noida – Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Gurugram – Petrol Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
- Lucknow- Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
Check the petrol and diesel price of your city like this-
There has been no change in the petrol-diesel price in India for a long time. There was a major change in the petrol-diesel price on May 21 when the Modi government reduced the excise duty on petrol by Rs 8 per liter and diesel by Rs 6 per litre. Since then, no major change has been seen in the petrol-diesel price. If you want to check the petrol-diesel price of your city, you can check it through SMS. For this, send HPCL customer HPPRICE