Petrol Diesel Price on 14 December 2022: For some time, there is a continuous upsurge in the prices of crude oil in the international market. In such a situation, the biggest question is, has there been any impact on the price of petrol and diesel today? India’s major government oil companies such as Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum and Indian Oil release the latest petrol-diesel rates of major cities of the country every day at 6 am.
Today, after the fall in the price of WTI Crude Oil in the international market, it has reached $ 75.00 per barrel. At the same time, an increase in the price of Brent crude oil has been registered and it has reached $ 80.68 per barrel. Today, petrol and diesel prices in the metropolitan cities of the country remain at their old rates. Come, let us know the price of petrol and diesel in the metros and other major cities of the country.
Petrol and diesel prices in metros
- Delhi- Petrol Rs 96.72, diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Chennai- Petrol Rs 102.63, diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31, diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Kolkata- Petrol Rs 106.03, diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
Petrol and diesel rates in other metros
- Lucknow- Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Chandigarh – Petrol Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
- Noida – Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Jaipur – Petrol Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Gurugram – Petrol Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
- Patna – Petrol Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
Check petrol and diesel price according to your cities like this
Through an SMS, you can check the price of petrol and diesel in your city. To check customer price of HPCL, send HPPRICE