Causes of blurred vision Can be Which includes not taking care of food, excessive use of mobile and laptop, smoking, lack of sleep, drinking less water etc. Eyesight can be improved by leaving these wrong habits.
eating carrots to sharpen eyesight needed. Because, it contains all the nutrients beneficial for the eyes. Which protects the eyes from harm. But how many carrots should be eaten daily to sharpen the light or to remove the spectacles?
Eyes need Vitamin A
HARVARD TH CHAN SCHOOL According to the Institute of Medicine, information about the daily dose of vitamin A has been given. A male 19 years of age or older needs 900 mcg RAE (3,000 IU) of vitamin A daily to maintain vision. Whereas women of the same age 700 mcg RAE of Vitamin A i.e. 2,333 IU Should be taken daily.
How many carrots should be eaten to increase the light?
USDA states It is said that 100 grams of raw carrots contain 16700 IU of vitamin A. That’s why even by eating 50 grams of carrots daily, you can get vitamin A necessary for healthy eyes. However, apart from this vitamin, carrots contain many things beneficial for the eyes.
Essential nutrition for healthy eyes
beta carotene in carrots, Alpha Carotene, Lutein and Zeaxanthin elements are also there. Which protect the eyesight from weakening with age. Apart from this, these properties also protect the muscles of the eyes from stress and harmful rays.
stubborn fat will come off
according to healthlineStubborn fat also starts coming out by eating carrots. Because, it reduces your calorie intake and keeps the stomach full for a long time. Carrots have a good amount of water, which speeds up the fat-burning metabolism.
Other benefits of eating carrots
- Eating carrots provides essential biotin for hair.
- This Blood pressure and heart patients It is also good for the liver, as it contains a large amount of potassium.
- In many studies, carrots have been found to be protective against prostate, stomach and bowel cancer.
- Bad cholesterol stored in the body starts reducing by eating it.
How to eat carrots?
- Carrots are very easy to eat, as you can eat them raw. Some people also like to eat carrots by boiling or making them a vegetable.
- First wash the carrots with water.
- Now take off its thin peel.
- Cut carrot into pieces in a bowl.
- You can eat it by adding light salt and black pepper powder on it.
Disclaimer: This article is for general information only. It cannot be a substitute for any medicine or treatment in any way. Always consult your doctor for more details.