CBSE Board Exam Preparation:
With Board Exams 2022 approaching, students across the country are gearing up to give their best. It is a challenging time for the learners as well as for the teachers and parents, as the major boards in India (CBSE and ICSE) have changed their exam pattern. This is the first time in which both the boards are conducting two-term exams instead of 1st annual exam. The change in the exam pattern faced by the students recovering from the change of online classes started due to Corona has increased their problems.
In the first phase of this examination, multiple choice or multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be asked to the children and in the second phase the written examination will continue on the same pattern as it was earlier. The examinations for the first phase are being held in November and December. Most of the students are already feeling nervous about the exam. At the same time, there are many such students who do not understand how to prepare for the board exams this year.
Clear all the doubts with the teacher
Due to Corona, the studies of most of the students have been affected, many times the subjects and topics are not clear to the students in online classes. If you also have any question in your mind regarding any subject or topic, then clear it by talking to your teachers. Don’t leave any doubts for the last moment.
Keep revising math-physics formulas
Formulas are very important to solve Physics Numericals and Maths questions in board exams, so keep revising these formulas continuously. Make sure to practice them daily, this will not cause you any problem in the future.
Read also: UPTET 2021: UPTET exam is on November 28, know pattern and exam tips here
Preparation of diagrams and labeling required
If you know how to draw diagrams, then you can score well in the exam, so keep in mind that in whatever subject the question of diagram is, keep preparing them. Practice making diagrams, as well as labeling them. With this you can get good marks in the exam.
Best to remember by writing
Keep in mind that whatever the subject is, write it down and remember it. Whatever things we remember by writing, they stay fit in the mind for a long time. Write every answer to the questions according to the CBSE pattern, it will benefit you.
Practice board sample papers
For this exam, students must go through the sample papers issued by the board. If children practice with the sample papers available in the market, then they will not be able to study organized and they will get confused. This is the time when you need to organize yourself the most.
Read also: LSAT India 2022: To crack the Law School Admission Test, you can prepare like this
of these thingsalso take care
- One should focus on one subject at a time.
- The topics studied should be repeated.
- The mind should be stable.
- One should study in a calm and conducive environment for study.
- It is better to study in short intervals than to study continuously.
- Focus should be on smart work not hard work.
- Practice the difficult questions again and again.
- You will take a few seconds to do many questions, then spend the rest of the time in those where it takes time to calculate, calculate or think.
- Rough sheet will be given for calculating in the exam, so attempt all the questions.
- Questions can be asked from any topic or line in the chapter, so avoid selective study and understand and memorize every topic of a chapter well.
- If you are facing any problem regarding any subject then seek immediate help from teachers, parents and friends.