If you have constipation, then eat more green fibrous vegetables. Leguminous vegetables will be more beneficial in this too.
You can also try warm milk and ghee, ginger tea, Triphala for constipation.
Tips to prevent constipation: Constipation is a medical term in which the movements of the stomach slow down and there is difficulty in passing the stool. Although there are different processes in the stomach of every person, but if the stool is passed less than three times in a week, then it is constipation. In constipation, the person remains very restless and irritation starts coming on his/her face. This affects the quality of life of a person. If constipation or constipation is not treated in time, it has a very bad effect on the body and simple constipation turns into chronic constipation. Chronic constipation can cause tearing of the skin of the anus, which can lead to anal fissure. Apart from this, the colon can also be blocked. The solution to all these problems is that constipation does not happen at all and if it does, it should be diagnosed immediately. There are many such foods around us, with the help of which constipation can be easily removed.
Stool becomes hard in constipation. Abdominal pain also starts due to constipation. Stomach always remains full. There is also loss of appetite due to constipation. This can also cause swelling in the stomach. Nowadays poor dietary habit is mainly responsible for this. Eating less salad, eating less fruit, eating more processed food, drinking less water, all these wrong habits increase constipation. That’s why you can avoid the problem of constipation forever by including some food in your habits.
Read This Also:- Tornado of gas is raging in the stomach, know from gastro doctor Srihari the surefire way to get rid of it, will work for life
These 5 foods will remove constipation
1. Linseed oil,medicalnews today According to this, olive oil and linseed oil are very effective in speeding up the activities of the intestine. It has antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which strengthen digestion and activates the activities of the stomach.
2. Vegetables and LegumesIf you are constipated, eat more green fibrous vegetables. Leguminous vegetables will be more beneficial in this too. These vegetables increase the content of the stool, due to which the stool will pass freely the next day and will get relief from constipation.
3. Pulses– Beans and lentils are a panacea to remove constipation. Potassium, folate, zinc and vitamin B6 are also found in pulses, which are necessary to activate the activities of the stomach.
4. FruitsHigh fiber fruits can prove to be a panacea to get rid of constipation. That’s why eat a lot of fruits when you have constipation. The soluble fiber present in fruits accelerates the bowel movement, which cleanses the stomach.
5. Water-Lack of water is the biggest reason for constipation. People who drink less water often have the problem of constipation. That’s why drink sufficient amount of water daily. If there is constipation then hot water will also be beneficial. Apart from water, consumption of liquids like soup, juice will also be beneficial. Along with this, you can try black salt, hot milk and ghee, ginger tea, triphala with lemon for constipation. At the same time, yoga is also the best way to get rid of constipation.
Read This Also:- Gas is exploding in the stomach? Know the surefire remedy from Gangaram’s doctor, it will work for life
Read This Also:- 5 things cause uric acid spike, kidney also becomes bad, makes dirt
First read breaking news in Presswire18 news| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable English news website Presswire18 News.
Tags: health, health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : February 14, 2023, 20:01 IST